- Pack an overnight bag with essential personal items, for every household member.
- Pack valuables and legal papers such as passports and make sure you remember were you put them.
- Pack a box of other essential items for the first night, such as kitchen supplies, TV remote controls and so on.
- Defrost the fridge and freezer and dispose of perishable food.
- Ensure electricity, gas and water meters have been recorded and bills finalised.
If you would like to save on labour costs, disassembling any bedheads, tables or other bulky furniture, and packing them together with screws and any parts. Our team will be happily to do this if you would prefer.