Your Sutherland Shire Removalist.
All Purpose Removals NSW provides a premium furniture relocation services in the Sutherland Shire, across Sydney and into Queensland.
We thrive on reputation and referrals. Check out our reviews, It is by no accident we are one of the leading relocation specialists in the Shire.
No matter your relocation requirements or the difficulty, we have the expertise to make your next move as smooth and stress-free as possible.
From the onset, when you first make the call, your move will be programmed well in advance so there will be no problems as your moving day arrives.
.We will set in motion all the required aspects of your move, from the box and materials delivery, to the prepacking, to the uplift and delivery to
your new premises, the unpacking and placement of all your prized possessions.We will also take away all the used materials when all is done.
Stress free local,country and interstate furniture relocation. We are fully insured against accidental damage or non delivery.
Why choose us?
- Operating as a reliable moving company for over 35 years.
- We arrive equipped with tools for dismantling and assembling furniture,
- Provide complimentary portable wardrobes and mattress covers.
- Employ professionally trained and efficient removalists.
- Use the best equipment for an affordable quicker and safer move.
- Our aim is to do the best job we can for you.
- We can supply the packing materials you require, delivery is free.
- Free moving cartons when we pre pack and move you.
- We are fully insured for damage or non delivery.
WHAT OUR INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER.
Contents of boxes not packed by professional packers except in the event of a collision, fire or overturning of the conveying vehicle. Electrical, electronic or mechanical goods against malfunctions or failure to work, except in the event of a collision, fire or overturning.Any item that is already broken, cracked or in a poor state of repair.
Acts of God, riots civil disturbances, war whether declared or not, strikes, lockouts, and malicious damage by third persons and irate or estranged spouses. Jewellery, trinkets, paintings and works of art or items of special value, that are not handed personally to the driver with an explanation of value and for which a signed receipt will be given to you.
For example in the case of a dinner or glass set in which one item is broken, then you will be covered for the damaged item only not the whole set. This also applies in the case of any suite or set of furniture.